Alternatively, you may also stop by our facilities to discuss your project:
Hours: Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Location: Research Support Services Building 1, Room 101
Submit a service request
Go to the iLab home page and follow the instructions to create an account. Once you have created an account, you can submit your request using the appropriate links below.
- For an electrical request, go to the Machine and Electrical Shop page.
- If you are not signed in, do so using the button on the top right of the page.
- Click on the “Request a Job” tab at the top right of the page.
- Click on the “request service” button. Fill out and submit the request form that appears.
Need help with iLab, go to the What is iLab page for assistance.
Our commitment to you
We are committed to providing excellent service to all customers including our non-ASU industry partners. Here is what you can expect upon contacting us for assistance:
- Within 24 hours of your inquiry, one of our expert staff will contact you to evaluate your needs and discuss options. Consultations and project evaluations are provided free-of-charge.
- If we are able to meet your needs, we will ask you to submit a project request through our online portal (iLab). This will allow us to generate a quote and hold your place in the work queue.
- Upon acceptance of the quote, your project will be assigned to the appropriate team of experts.
- You will receive status updates as your project progresses through our workflow.
- If your project requires design, you will be provided with an opportunity to review and approve design plans before we proceed.
- Upon completion, you will be automatically notified via email and we will work with you to arrange pickup or delivery.
- We will follow up with you to ensure we have met your project requirements and service expectations.