We run bioinformatics workshops that cover a wide range of topics. Workshops include lectures, hands-on activities and Q&A sessions.
Please join our mailing list to receive notifications about new training opportunities.
- Pathway Analysis and Protein Protein Interaction Networks
- Integrative Genomics Viewer (IGV)
- Amplicon Sequencing (AmpSeq)
- R for Graphing and Visualization
- Basic R for Biologists
- Pathway Analysis
- Experimental Design and Advanced R
- Basic SQL for Biologists
- Basic Python Programming for Biologists
- Python for Data Science
- Command Line Basics for Biologists
- Biomarker Discovery
- R for Biologists 2018