- Epitaxial thin films
- Polycristalline thin films
- Maximum wafer size: 6"
- Rocking curves and omega/2theta measurement of epitaxial films
- Crystal orientation/offcut
- Stresses/strain of single crystal thin film
- High-speed wide angle x-ray diffraction and fast mode reciprocal space mapping using HyPix-3000 hybrid Pixel array detector.
- Density and film thickness determination (x-ray reflectivity XRR)
- Pole figures
- Low angle measurement as low as 0.1 °
- In-plane measurements
- Parallel or divergent beam selection using a simple slit
- Motorized optics alignment
- Motorized slits
- Incident beam Ge 4x 220 monochromator
- Diffracted beam Ge2x 220 monochromator
- Solar slits for both out of plane and in-plane measurements
Training required to operate:
Radiation safety training is required prior to requesting training on the instrument via iLab. Once your radiation safety training is complete, bring your dosimeter badge, which is required to operate the instrument.
- X-ray diffraction
- File976.74 KB
|Cost for ASU Internal||Cost for ASU Internal with Staff Assistance||Cost for Other Academic/Non-Profit||Cost for Other Academic/Non-Profit with Staff Assistance|