The Leica SP5 has four laser lines (405,488[458, 476, 496, 514] 561, and 633nm and is capable of capturing 5 channels which includes a DIC brightfield detector. The microscope is an upright DM6000 and has a motorized stage. Other features include; pixel resolution up to 8000x8000, AOTF laser modulation, 200 degree field rotation, standard objective set plus a 20x multi-emersion objective, and a electrophysiology software package.
- TCS SP5 AOBS Spectral Confocal scanner mounted on a Leica DM6000 upright fluorescent microscope
- 4 lasers (405, 488, 561, 633)
- 4 prism spectrophotometer detectors
- 405, 458, 476, 488, 514, 561, and 633nm laser excitation lines
- Adjustable emissions bandwidth for customized collection of fluorescence [tunable filters]
- Objectives include: 5x, 10x, and 20x dry, 20x (oil, water, glycerol), 40x, 63x and 100x oil and 63x water immersion
- 10x, 40x, and 63x dipping lenses
- Galvanometer precision z-stage capable of mapping and montage image capture [tiling]
- Transmitted light detector with automated DIC optics
- Leica confocal software (LSC) for multi-dimensional image series acquisition, image processing and analysis, 3D reconstruction and measurement, FRET, FRAP, Lambda Scanning (spectral analysis), dye separation and multicolor restoration.
- 3D image reconstruction
- High quality fluorescence imaging
- File2.28 MB
|Service||ASU rate||Nonprofit/other academic rate||Notes|
|Materials: frosted glass slides||$10/box||$10/box||Double frosted micro slides used in various microscopy applications. A box includes 72 slides measuring 3” x 1”.|