Advanced Electronics and Photonics staff would like to share the following list of publications and patents which illustrate some of the capabilities available to you.
- "Robust and Manufacturable Lithium Lanthanum Titanate-Based Solid-State Electrolyte Thin Films Deposited in Open Air", Mohammed Sahal, Jie Molloy, Venkateshwaran, Ravi Narayanan, Leila Ladani, Xiaochuan Lu, and Nicholas Rolston, ACS Omega, 2023, https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsomega.3c03114.
- “Quantifying and Reducing Ion Migration in Metal Halide Perovskites through Control of Mobile Ions”, Saivineeth Penukula, Rodrigo Estrada Torrejon, and Nicholas Rolston, Molecules, 2023, https://www.mdpi.com/1420-3049/28/13/5026.
- “Substrate and Passivation Techniques for Flexible Amorphous Silicon-Based X-ray Detectors”, Marrs, et al., Sensors, 2016.
- “Flexible Amorphous Silicon PIN Diode Sensor Array Process Compatible with Indium Gallium Zinc Oxide Transistors”, SID Symposium Digest of Technical Papers, 2014.
- “Flexible amorphous silicon PIN diode x-ray detectors”, Marrs, et al., Proceedings of SPIE Volume 8730, Flexible Electronics, 2013.
- “Comparison of Wet and Dry Etching of Zinc Indium Oxide for Thin Film Transistors with an Inverted Gate Structure”, Marrs, et al., Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology A, 2012.
- “Control of Threshold Voltage and Saturation Mobility Using Dual-Active-Layer Device Based on Amorphous Mixed Metal–Oxide–Semiconductor on Flexible Plastic Substrates”, Marrs, et al., IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, 2011.
- “Stability of IZO and a-Si:H TFTs Processed at Low Temperature (200°C )”, Kaftanoglu, et al., IEEE Journal of Display Technology, 2011.
- “Low Temperature Zinc Indium Oxide Backplane Development for Flexible OLED Displays in a Manufacturing Pilot Line Environment”, Marrs, et al., presented at the Material Research Society Fall Meeting, 2010.
- “Active Matrix Electrophoretic Displays on Temporary Bonded Stainless Steel Substrates with 180 °C a-Si:H TFTs”, O’Rourke, et al., presented at the Society for Information Display Conference, 2008.
- “Low-temperature amorphous-silicon backplane technology development for flexible displays in a manufacturing pilot-line environment”, Raupp, et al., presented at the Society for Information Display Conference, 2007.
- US8383520B2, “Method of etching organosiloxane dielectric material and semiconductor device thereof”
- US8999778B2, “Method of providing a flexible semiconductor device at high temperatures and flexible semiconductor device thereof”
- US9601530B2, “Dual active layers for semiconductor devices and methods of manufacturing the same”
- US9721825B2, “Method of providing a flexible semiconductor device and flexible semiconductor device thereof”
- US9851796B2, “Tactile keys and methods for their production and use”
- US9953951B2, “Method of providing a flexible semiconductor device and flexible semiconductor device thereof”
- US9991311B2, “Dual active layer semiconductor device and method of manufacturing the same”